What'cha Lookin' Fer?

Sunday, June 29, 2008

My 2nd Blog

So now I'm thinking, as i've navigated through other posts on blogger, "how am i going to bring in some traffic ...without sending out a bunch of annoying spams to people i know?"

I haven't really seen the traffic on blogger/blogspot that would induce a possible accidental stop on my blog. maybe i will go post to some forums and stuff and just introduce myself to others in the community of voices.

I've actually had fun so far. I think this will be great, mainly because i have so much in my head, but i'm somewhat the procrastinator. and i usually forget what i was gonna say or do by the time i get around to saying or doing it.

learn something, do something, go somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I can learn from them.