What'cha Lookin' Fer?

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My first blog

So, yeah, this is my first blogging post (other than a short stint on myspace). I'm a pretty eclectic thinker and often have deep thoughts that help me explain to myself what is going on in my own world and the world surrounding. As my motto goes, "Learn something, do something, go somewhere."

We'll see how this goes.

My posts will cover anything from a good stiff drink to cataclysmic events, from my dog to politics, and from religion to recreation. I don't proclaim to know everything, nor be right in what I think/write, but its my blog.

Please, read and comment if you'd like. Please, be respectful as I will be respectful.

Learn Something, Do Something, Go Somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I can learn from them.