What'cha Lookin' Fer?

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tampa ...reviewed

so i sent best friend Jay an email saying i haven't heard from him in a while and i miss him.

his reply was 'obviously didn't ...'

it seems i was too much of an idiot when i was on the Tampa trip, that when i stopped at Club Risque, i was 20 minutes from him in Gainesville and didn't call.

I'm a schmuck. I've been saying that for years. now i've gotta make it up. sounds like i owe him a trip to Gainesville. If you're reading this Jay, I'm working on it. And i do miss you. I'm just a schmuck.

And for others reading this, take this as a lesson. Pay attention to ur surroundings, and ur friends are always closer than you think.

Learn something
Go somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I can learn from them.