What'cha Lookin' Fer?

Thursday, January 15, 2009

2009

Emergency jump.
Fasten restraints.

Yeah, i don't know what i'm talking about.

So, I've had so much to talk about, but with all thats going on, where do i start. Had an outline in my last post, then so much more happened. By the time i get a thot together to write, i watch the news or special program and i can't stop shaking my head. Its a scary yet invigorating time to live in right now. How does one keep sanity in all this? I'm so thankful i have a job right now. Many of my friends don't.

I've got roughly three weeks til i hopefully kick the tobacco habit. Hopefully it works. Its a bitch.

This year is going to reveal the future, and the steps we take RIGHT NOW are going to drive the vehicle. What kind of car do you drive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I can learn from them.