What'cha Lookin' Fer?

Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 21st 2009

Hello again. Its been a while ...again.
Work has kept me extremely busy, but quite a few things have been going on. The most recent is ...

Khali had puppies. Five of them. I'm pretty sure who the father is, but its still up for a little debate. Once we bring them in for their first vet visit we'll probably find out. I think the father is Dudley, a chihuaha/dachshund. Khali is a shorty russel terrier with really beautiful markings. We were all kind of worried how the pups were gonna turn out, thinking they'd be so ugly only a mother could love them. Now that they're here, I gotta say they're quite adorable. Three male pups and two females. I was also kind of worried how she'd be as a mother. She loves to do her own thing and run around, but she has turned out to be an extremely good mother so far, cleaning and feeding them constantly.

I was hoping to be home when she gave birth to them, but unfortunately i was at work in Pascagoula, MS. I asked the rest of the household to video the process, but I guess I don't get my way there, lol.

We'll see how things go with them before we decide if we're going to keep them all or just a couple. They are cute, but 6 small dogs running around might be a little too much to handle around here.

I'll try to get some pics or video posted eventually.

Well, thats it for this post.
Catch me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I can learn from them.