What'cha Lookin' Fer?

Sunday, September 12, 2010

083010

After far too long procrastinating, i'm posting what should have been the third blog by now ...at least.  And my next blog was supposed to be a response to a discussion my friend keith and i had on facebook.  Lol, that'll b next.
I wasn't feeling all that great in my gut this morning and it just gradually got more icky, so i left a little after eleven.  Stomach still a little upset, but i don't wanna go to the house; i wanna see a movie on the big screen, probly making myself sicker with the popcorn or nachos.  So, i got a ticket for 'Inception' @ 1pm.
There sure aren't many people here on a monday, 12:30.
I haven't heard anything bad about the movie; but, i have heard viewers were pleasantly surprised (paraphrased).  We'll see ...
******


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I can learn from them.